Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skinny Biotch

Recently I came across a book called "Skinny Bitch," umm...ADORE.  So it may be a little crude, but I rather enjoy a good insult every now and then, especially when it comes to people's eating habits.  If you haven't read it, I highly recommend you do.  

I cannot tell you how passionate I am about people becoming informed about what they are consuming.  The whole "sugar-free" and "low-fat" fads are not only detrimental to a persons health, they make people FAT!  Being that I am so passionate about this, I wanted to dedicate a post to not only recommend a good book, but share a link that may open some eyes.  With a loving heart I ask you to please stop eating foods with artificial sweeteners, here's why:

                                      http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/96849.php
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment